West Bros Furniture, located in Ontario, Canada, has been producing meticulously crafted high quality, sustainable solid wood furniture in North America for over two decades. The company remains family owned and operated, serving over 200 furniture retailers worldwide. West Bros is also a member and “Silver Exemplary Status” award winner of the Sustainable Furnishings Council, the furniture industry’s leading coalition of manufacturers, retailers and consumers who promote sustainable practices. The company’s product line includes bedroom, dining room, workspace and occasional pieces for the residential and commercial markets.
West Bros Warranty Policy
Solid wood furniture has many natural distinctive qualities which are not considered defects and warranty coverage does not apply. Variations in grain and/or color appearance and normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climate changes are examples of these qualities. These normal characteristics of wood furniture products are not covered under warranty.
1. This warranty protects the original consumer who has purchased West Bros Furniture from an authorized dealer against defects in the quality of workmanship, materials and construction for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
2. Any product modification by a dealer, consumer or other parties not authorized by West Bros Furniture will void this warranty.
3. West Bros Furniture reserves the right to repair or replace furniture items or components that qualify under this warranty or substitute a different item.
4. West Bros Furniture reserves the right to decide the appropriate remedy at its sole discretion.
5. West Bros Furniture reserves the right to discontinue or change any parts, models, fabrics or any other products, without prior notice.
6. In the event that we decide to replace a product that is discontinued, we will replace it with a comparable product at our sole discretion.
7. This warranty applies in cases when the product is used under normal indoor residential conditions.
1. Chair fabrics are protected for one year against breakdown, seam slippage, pilling, shrinkage and nap loss.
2. West Bros Furniture takes great care in selecting the most durable and color-fast fabrics. However, similar to most fabric manufacturers, West Bros Furniture does not warrant the durability and colorfastness of fabrics. Fading, stains from spills, improper cleaning, exposure to sunlight, bright light or extreme heat are not protected under this warranty.
West Bros Furniture is not warranted against:
1. Normal wear-and-tear.
2. Fire and/or damage from exposure to extremes of high or low humidity and/or rapid temperature change.
3. Improper use or care, including improper storage.
4. Accidents, abuse and negligence.
5. Use in a commercial establishment, rental use in business or institutions or similar, without the expressed written consent of West Bros Furniture.
6. Excessive shrinking, cracking, planking or warping due to lack of moisture (humidity) levels. A minimum of 35% humidity must be maintained with solid wood products.